To our valued customers,
As the situation around the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to evolve, we would like to inform you that our management team at Imperial Energy are closely monitoring the situation and are placing new operational procedures in place in order to protect our customers and staff.
Health and safety is our top priority
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, communities and team members is the top priority for the company. As a result, in order to reduce the risk for all parties:
- We are closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Centre of Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies and are updating our procedures based on the information we receive from these sources.
- We’re prohibiting our management and contractor network employees from traveling to countries with travel advisories for any non-essential travel. For those who must travel, we are imposing a mandatory 14 days self-isolation period prior to their return to work.
- We are requesting all of our team members and customers to notify us of any health concerns prior to their in-home appointment
- We are updating our sales processes to reduce the one-on-one interaction between our customers and staff members.
- We are providing company transportation to those of our staff who are currently using the public transit system in order to limit their exposure to additional risk of infection.
You can count on Imperial Energy
At Imperial, we understand the nature of emergencies and would like to assure you that our operations team will be there to support your service needs during this pandemic outbreak.
Thank you for your continued support as we work though these challenges together.
As the situation unfolds, our customers’ safety and security will be paramount, and everything we do will be guided by our values and our long-standing commitment to be kind, compassionate and inclusive of everyone in our communities.
Client Care Team
Updated: March 12, 2020